Changzhou Chenye Warp Knitting Machinery Co., Ltd.
|Place of Origin:||China , Jiangsu|
|Certification:||ISO ,CE, TUV|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||60 days after deposit payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,Western Union, ,T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Condition:||New||Product Type:||Shade Net Making Machine|
|Type:||Single Needle Bar||Knitting Style:||Knitting|
raschel warp knitting machine,
shade net making machine
SRCP open cam single needle bar raschel warp knitting machine produce mosquito net,safety net,mono net,anti insect net
Application:This machine is used to produce Agriculture sun shine shade net, sports net ,purse net and deep sea aquaculture net and so on.
Feature:The machine is equipped with oiled eccentric gearing and the negative yarn let-off system.
Needle Type:Block latch needle ,individual latch needle or Compound needle
Gauge : E3,E6,E7,E8,E9,E12,E14,E16,E18
Number of bar : 2~8
Working Width : 135", 150", 170", 220", 240". 260"
Take-up manner: 2 rollers with friction drive, center shaft drive, 2 rollers with friction drive, separately-standing, center shaft drive, separately-standing
Relevant corollary equipment: Warping Machine
|Main motor||Inching motor|
1.What is the delivery time?
About 60 days.
2.Can we send sample for customizing the machine?
No problem, you can send us samples, our engineer will recommend and customize the machine according to your product.
3.What is the warranty time?
One year.And we will give you one year extra parts in machine container for free.
4.What is the production of this machine?
Different design net and different weight net different production, common net production is about 1200 meters/24 hours.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepare, obtain approval, issue and implement company quality control (assurance) program manual in compliance with owner
contract and company requirements.
2. Be responsible for the interaction with owner, agencies, subcontractors and internal departments on quality related matters
including performance activities such as audits, program setup, program planning etc.
3. Overseeing and coordinating daily prioritization of QC testing, including scheduling of staff and equipment productivity
4. Manage and direct activities and resources of the quality control department to meet company objective of producing highest
quality product within established budget.
5. Ensure product is manufactured in accordance with contract specifications and codes as set forth by the Corporate Policy.
6. Maintain materials equipment and instruments related to manufacturing and testing of product in conformance with all
regulatory codes and specifications.
7. Continuous improvement to maximize product quality and minimize costs.
8. Participating on teams as the Quality Control liaison as required
9. Direct supervision of staff.
10. Provide feedback and evaluations as needed and required.
11. Approving or rejecting raw materials, in process and finished goods according to company and customer specifications
12. Troubleshoot instrumentation issues.
13. Train employees as required. Monitor training plan and matrix as required ensuring ongoing compliance and staff proficiency.
14. Assist with management of critical programs such as stability program, reduced testing program, Environmental Services,
retained samples, etc.