Changzhou Chenye Warp Knitting Machinery Co., Ltd.
|Place of Origin:||China , Jiangsu|
|Certification:||ISO ,CE, TUV|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||60 days after deposit payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Condition:||New||Product Type:||Shade Net Making Machine|
|Type:||Single Needle Bar||Knitting Style:||Knitting|
shade net manufacturing machine,
shade net making machine shade net machine
Swimming shading net making machine raschel knitting machine china
Knitting machine is suitable to manufacturing raschel bag by using PP,PE,HDPE as raw materials. It's an ideal choice of weaving machine for knitting industry. If you don't want produce raschel bag and you can produce shade net by this machine ,the machine can produce double layer shade net.
Application:This machine is used to produce Agriculture sun shine shade net, sports net ,purse net and deep sea aquaculture net and so on.
Feature:The machine is equipped with oiled eccentric gearing and the negative yarn let-off system.
Needle Type:Block latch needle ,individual latch needle or Compound needle
Gauge : E3,E6,E7,E8,E9,E12,E14,E16,E18
Number of bar : 2~8
Working Width : 135", 150", 170", 220", 240". 260"
Take-up manner: 2 rollers with friction drive, center shaft drive, 2 rollers with friction drive, separately-standing, center shaft drive, separately-standing
Relevant corollary equipment: Warping Machine
|Main motor||Inching motor|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepare, obtain approval, issue and implement company quality control (assurance) program manual in compliance with owner
contract and company requirements.
2. Be responsible for the interaction with owner, agencies, subcontractors and internal departments on quality related matters
including performance activities such as audits, program setup, program planning etc.
3. Overseeing and coordinating daily prioritization of QC testing, including scheduling of staff and equipment productivity
4. Manage and direct activities and resources of the quality control department to meet company objective of producing highest
quality product within established budget.
5. Ensure product is manufactured in accordance with contract specifications and codes as set forth by the Corporate Policy.
6. Maintain materials equipment and instruments related to manufacturing and testing of product in conformance with all
regulatory codes and specifications.
7. Continuous improvement to maximize product quality and minimize costs.
8. Participating on teams as the Quality Control liaison as required
9. Direct supervision of staff.
10. Provide feedback and evaluations as needed and required.
11. Approving or rejecting raw materials, in process and finished goods according to company and customer specifications
12. Troubleshoot instrumentation issues.
13. Train employees as required. Monitor training plan and matrix as required ensuring ongoing compliance and staff proficiency.
14. Assist with management of critical programs such as stability program, reduced testing program, Environmental Services,
retained samples, etc.
15. Maintain and improve level of quality by managing and implementing inspection criteria and procedures of quality control
inspections in the manufacturing plants and job sites consistent with all applicable standards and specifications.
16. Approve or reject product manufactured.
17. Develop and review annually manufacturing and quality control standards to maintain CSA certification.
18. Authorize and issue Certificate of Compliance for product manufactured.
19. Prepare annual budget and ensure costs are controlled accordingly.
20. Take active role in investigating and resolving problems related to quality, including sourcing substitute materials
21. Implement corrective actions based on statistical information gathered.
22. Analyze statistical data to determine trends and implement corrective action as required.
23. Responsible for calibration of instruments and certification of testing equipment, gauges, scales.
24. Source and employ accredited firms to conduct annual inspections and certification.
25. Communicate and co‐ordinate objectives with manufacturing personnel and departments to improve the manufacturing
process to be more cost effective by maintaining continuous high‐standards of quality and minimize rejection of product.
26. Ensure product is manufactured in accordance with established practices, procedures, to meet customer/contractual obligations
and in compliance with regulatory codes and standards.
27. Staff selection/development ‐‐ ensure staff has appropriate qualifications, knowledge to meet objectives.
28. Performs other duties as required.